FAS works on a broad range of catastrophic threats to national security.
FAS Experts blog about issues in government secrecy, nuclear proliferation, and other catastrophic threats as well as FAS organizational news.
FAS regularly publishes timely and thorough reports and articles on important nuclear issues to educate policy makers and the public.
- Most Recent
- December 5 2013: The Business Insider: I 3D-Printed An AR-15-Assault Rifle
- December 2 2013: Hiroshima Report Blog: Implications of the Iran Deal on Controls of Civilian Nuclear Fuel Cycles
- November 25 2013: Fall 2013 Public Interest Report
- November 12 2013: Al Jazeera America: Iran Is Negotiating With The Wrong US Officials
- October 2013: Small Arms Survey: Parts for Small Arms and Light Weapons
FAS hosts events that educate government staffers, policy makers and the general public on catastrophic threats to national security.
- Events and Policy Briefings
- Feb 3-5, 2014: Course on Nuclear Nonproliferation in an Integrated World
- Nov 4: Future Nuclear Risks and Deterrence
- Oct 23: The Chemicals, Conflict and Challenges in Syria
- Oct 17: World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2013
- Jul 25-26: Terrorism Analysis Workshop
- Jun 13: Medical Isotope Production Without Nuclear Reactors or Uranium Enrichment
FAS provides many resources that it has developed over its many years for use by the general public.
Stay up to date with the latest comments and analyses on these important issues.