Control Regime (MTCR)
MTCR Official Documents State Department Documents GAO Reports U.S. Law Implementing the MTCR
MTCR Official Documents
State Department Documents
- Nonproliferation of Missiles: Fact Sheet, U.S. Department of State, 14 January 2004.
- International Code of Conduct Against Ballistic Missile Proliferation: Fact Sheet, U.S. Department of State, 6 January 2004.
- MTCR Fact Sheet, U.S. Department of State, 23 December 2003.
- MTCR Questions and Answers: Fact Sheet, U.S. Department of State, 23 December 2003.
- Cruise Missiles and Unmanned Air Vehicles Vann Van Diepen, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Nonproliferation, Testimony Before the Senate Governmental Affairs Subcommittee on International Security, Proliferation, and Federal Services, 11 June 2002.
- U.S. State
Department Guidelines on the MTCR, 7 January 1993.
U.S. Law Implementing the MTCR
- Nonproliferation: Improvements Needed to Better Control Technology Exports for Cruise Missiles and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, GAO-04-175, 23 January 2004.
- Nonproliferation: Strategy Needed to Strenthen Multilateral Export Control Regimes, GAO-03-43, 25 October 2002.
- Export Controls: Classification of Jurisdiction for Missile Technology Items Needed, GAO-02-120, 9 October 2001.
- Export Controls: Regulatory Change Needed to Comply with Missile Technology Licensing Requirements, GAO-01-530, 31 May 2001.
- Foreign Military Sales: Review Process for Controlled Missile Technology Needs Improvement, GAO/NSIAD-99-231, 29 September 1999.