To be the keystone
of a US Intelligence Community that
is preeminent in the world, known for both the high quality
of our work and the excellence of our people.
We support the President, the
National Security Council, and all who make and execute US national security
- Providing accurate, comprehensive,
and timely foreign intelligence related to national security.
- Conducting counterintelligence
activities, special activities, and other functions related to foreign
intelligence and national security as directed by the President.
Our Core Beliefs and Values
What we stand for:
- Intelligence that adds substantial
value to the management of crises, the conduct of war, and the development
- Objectivity in the substance
of intelligence, a deep commitment to the customer in its form and timing.
How we do our work:
- Personal and organizational
- Teamwork throughout the
Agency and the Intelligence Community.
- Total participation of an
excellent and diverse workforce.
- Innovation and risk-taking
to get the job done.
- Adaptation to both a changing
world environment and evolving customer needs.
- Accountability for our actions.
- Continuous improvement in
all that we do.