The JSLNBCRS will provide point and standoff intelligence for real-time field assessment of NBC hazards. The system is a vehicle-mounted suite of equipment and software designed to detect, collect, analyze, mark, and disseminate NBC data. Two variants, the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle and the Light Armored Vehicle, will house the same equipment and offer on-the- move, standoff capability, while providing an air-transportable system. Timely provision of automated, digital information meshed with meteorological and positioning information will provide commanders more options in merging NBC information with tactical, operational, and strategic plans.
NBC reconnaissance. Find, identify, map, and mark NBC contamination on the battlefield.
U.S. Marine Corps (Program Lead), U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force.
- LSCAD - OTM near real time vapor detection
- CBMS - dual mode - chemical and biological detection
- Advanced commo architecture
- Upgrades via card replacement
- Standard across joint platforms
- JWARN to analyze and report