Slovakia and NATO
- VILNIUS STATEMENT --Albania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia -- Conference ''NATO'S Role in the Changing Security Environment in Europe" Vilnius, Lithuania 18-19 May, 2000 -- We call upon the member states at the next NATO Summit in 2002 to invite our democracies to join NATO.
- STATEMENT BY THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES Conference ''NATO'S Role in the Changing Security Environment in Europe" Vilnius, Lithuania 18-19 May, 2000 - I welcome the statement adopted in Vilnius today by the governments of Albania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia. I also take special note of the aspirations articulated by these nations to join NATO and the European Union and encourage them to stay the course.
- SLOVAKIA / NATO Voice of America 22 January 1999 -- SLOVAKIA'S NEW FOREIGN MINISTER, EDUARD KUKAN, MET WITH SECRETARY OF STATE MADELEINE ALBRIGHT AND EMPHASIZED HIS GOVERNMENT'S DETERMINATION TO GAIN ENTRY INTO NATO.
- TRANSCRIPT: SECSTATE ALBRIGHT AND SLOVAK FOREIGN MINISTER USIA 22 January 1999 -- "Slovakia is on its way to reclaiming its rightful place as a full partner, both on the Continent and the world stage," said Secretary of State Madeleine Albright during a joint press briefing with Foreign Minister Eduard Kukan of the Slovak Republic.
- The Position of Central European Countries In the New Security Architecture: A Slovak View Slovakian Foreign Minister Juraj Schenk XIIIth NATO Workshop On Political-Military Decision Making Warsaw, Poland 19-23 June 1996
- Major General Kenneth Hagemann, Director of
the Defense Nuclear Agency Hungarian and Slovak Views On Partnership for Peace
XIIth NATO Workshop On Political-Military Decision Making Dresden, Germany 18-22 June 1995
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Friday, May 26, 2000 10:44:31 AM