Become a FAS Member
With more than 65 Nobel Laureates on its Board of Sponsors, the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) provides non-partisan technical analysis on international security, science, and technology issues to policy makers, the press, and the public. Priding itself on an ability to bring people together from many disciplines and organizations, FAS often addresses critical policy topics that are not well covered by other organizations.
Impact security and science policy today by joining FAS. Donate $50 or more to start a one-year membership.
FAS Membership Benefits:
- Receive the FAS Public Interest Report four times a year, one full week in advance before it is made available on FAS.org to non-members;
- Receive advance notice of all major FAS reports and podcasts;
- Invitations to participate in conference calls with FAS Experts;
- Access to special events such as briefings, webcasts and live chats;
- Weekly updates from FAS on the latest science and security news.
To learn more about other FAS membership benefits, please click here.
FAS offers discounted memberships for students at a rate of $25 per year. If you are a student interested in becoming a member, please click here.
If you wish to support a particular issue, you may designate your contribution to support a specific FAS project or program.
Tax Deductible: Your donation to FAS is tax deductible.
If you want to donate via mail, please send your check to:
Federation of American Scientists
Attn: Membership Services
1725 DeSales Street N.W.
Washington D.C. 20036