Renew Your FAS Membership
Continue to impact security and science policy today by renewing your FAS membership! Donate $50 or more and renew your FAS membership for another year.
FAS Membership Benefits:
- Receive the FAS Public Interest Report four times a year, one full week in advance before it is made available on FAS.org to non-members;
- Receive advance notice of all major FAS reports and podcasts;
- Invitations to participate in conference calls with FAS Experts;
- Access to special events such as briefings, webcasts and live chats;
- Special rates on magazines such as Scientific American, Jane's Defense Weekly, Foreign Affairs, and Wired;
- Weekly updates from FAS on the latest science and security news.
To learn more about other FAS membership benefits, please click here.
If you wish to support a particular issue, you may designate your renewal contribution to support a specific FAS project or program.
Tax Deductible: Your donation to FAS is tax deductible.
If you want to donate via mail, please send your check to:
Federation of American Scientists
Attn: Membership Services
1725 DeSales Street N.W.
Washington D.C. 20036