1993 Israel Special Weapons News
- "Israel: Case Study for International Missile Trade and Non-Proliferation Project" by Gerald Steinberg -- Published in "The International Missile Bazaar: The New Suppliers Network", William Potter and Harlan Jencks eds., Westview Press, 1993.
- "Israeli Responses to the Threat of Chemical Warfare" by Gerald Steinberg -- Armed Forces and Society, 20:1, Fall 1993.
- "The Iraq-Israel Deterrence Relationship: Lessons from 'The Mother of All Wars'" by Gerald Steinberg -
- "Opportunities for Conventional Arms Limitations in the Middle East" by Gerald Steinberg -- Draft to be published in "Cascade of Arms", Andrew Pierre ed., Brookings Institution, Washington, DC.
- U.S. "DEEPLY COMMITTED TO HELPING ISRAEL," ASPIN SAYS By Norma Holmes
USIA Staff Writer - 15 June 1993
- A FAREWELL TO CHEMICAL ARMS Address by the Foreign Minister of Israel, Mr. Shimon Peres, at the Signing Ceremony of the Chemical Weapons Convention Treaty, Paris, January 13, 1993.
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Saturday, July 08, 2000 10:39:46 AM