1994 Israel Special Weapons News
- "The Role of Satellites in Cooperative Monitoring" by Gerald Steinberg -- Policy memo prepared for the IGCC conference on Promoting Regional Cooperation in the Middle East, Section on Arms Control and Security, November 1994, Athens, Greece.
- "Israeli Arms Control: Cautious Realism" by Gerald Steinberg -- The Journal of Strategic Studies, Summer 1994.
- "Non-Proliferation: Time for Regional Approaches?" by Gerald Steinberg -- Orbis, 38:3, Summer 1994.
- ARROW Missile Test Hailed a Success Israel Line Monday, June 13, 1994 -- The seventh flight test of the ARROW anti-missile missile system was carried out successfully yesterday morning. This was the last test of the ARROW 1, with subsequent tests to be carried out using the more advanced ARROW 2 model.
- "Israeli Security in the Context of the Peace Process" by Gerald Steinberg -- Security Dialogue, 25:1, March 1994.
- "U.S. Non-Proliferation Policy: Global Regimes and Regional Realities" by Gerald Steinberg -- Contemporary Security Policy, 15:1, April 1994.
- "Middle East Arms Control and Regional Security" by Gerald Steinberg -- Published in Survival, Spring 1994, Vol. 36, No. 1.
- "Strategic Implications of the Peace Process for Israel" by Gerald Steinberg -- International Defense Review, January 1994.
- "Israel: Case Study for International Missile Trade and Non-Proliferation Project" by Gerald Steinberg -- Published in "The International Missile Bazaar: The New Suppliers Network", William Potter and Harlan Jencks.
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Saturday, July 08, 2000 10:39:46 AM