1996 Israel Special Weapons News
- "Middle East Peace and the NPT Extension Decision" by Gerald Steinberg --
The NonProliferation Review, Fall 1996, Vol. 4, No. 1 pp. 17-29.
- ISRAEL CONNECTS TO MISSILE LAUNCH SATELLITE WARNING SYSTEM
ISRAEL LINE MONDAY, DECEMBER 30, 1996
- "Peace, Security and Deterrence in the Middle East: The Obstacles to a Nuclear Weapons Free Zone" by Gerald Steinberg -- Prepared for presentation at the workshop on Nuclear- Weapons-Free Zones, Australian National University Peace Research Centre, December 1996.
- "The Future of Nuclear Weapons: Israeli Perspectives" by Gerald Steinberg -- Presented at the Ninth Amaldi Conference: Security Questions at the End of the Twentieth Century, Geneva, 21-23 November 1996.
- ISRAEL TO DEPLOY ANTI-MISSILE WARNING SYSTEM BY END OF 1996 ISRAEL LINE WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 1996
- Israel Reacts to Arrow Test CDISS News and Views - August 1996
- "Rationality in Space-Imaging" by Gerald Steinberg -- Published in Space News, August 12, 1996.
- ARROW 2 MISSILE SUCCEEDS IN INTERCEPTING TARGET ROCKET FOR FIRST TIME ISRAEL LINE WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 1996
- "BEYOND NPT EXTENSION" by Gerald Steinberg -- Technology Review -- Forum, May 1996.
- U.S.-ISRAEL SIGN JOINT STATEMENT OF INTENT ON THEATER MISSILE DEFENSE - 29 April 1996 DOD News Release
- PERES SIGNS DEFENSE COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH U.S. DEFENSE SECRETARY ISRAEL LINE MONDAY, APRIL 29, 1996
- "Satellite Capabilities
of Emerging Space-Competent States" by Gerald Steinberg -- Publ. in "Evolving Trends in the Dual Use of Satellites", Pericles Gasparini Alves ed., UNIDIR, Geneva, 1996.
- "Deterrence and Middle East Stability: An Israeli Perspective" by Gerald Steinberg --
Vol. 28, No. 1, March 1997, pp. 49-56
- ARROW 2 MISSILE TEST ISRAEL LINE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 1996
- ISRAEL, U.S. SUCCESSFULLY TEST ANTI-MISSILE LASER SYSTEM ISRAEL LINE FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 1996
- "European Security and the Middle East Peace Process: Lessons From the OSCE" by Gerald Steinberg -- Mediterranean Quarterly, February 1996.
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Saturday, July 08, 2000 10:39:46 AM