Technology Study Group for the Destruction of Abandoned Chemical Weapons Outline of the second meeting
- 1. Date and Time
- 23rd June 1998 (Tuesday) 14.00-16.00
- 2. Venue
- Conference room (3rd floor), Prime Minister's Office
- 3. Attendance
- Chairperson : Seigi HINATA (Director-General of the Abandoned Chemical Weapons Coordination Division, Councillor's Office on External Division, Cabinet Secretariat)
Members : Tomie AMARI, Yuji ENOMOTO, Shigeji KOSHI, Masaru TANAKA, Mitsugu TANAKA, Shoji NAKAHARA, Shuzo FUJIWARA, Kouichi MIZUNO, Masatoshi MORITA
- 4. Agenda (Main Subject)
- Technology proposal for the destruction of abandoned chemical weapons (including the technical requirements (the first screening))
- 5. Contents
- The documents "Invitation for Submission of the Technology Proposal for the Destruction of Abandoned Chemical Weapons" and "Technical Requirements (the First Screening)" were examined and adopted by the Group.
Refer to the home page "Invitation for Submission of Technology Proposal for the Destruction of Abandoned Chemical Weapons" for information on technology proposal.