Outline of the Fifth Meeting of the Technology Study Group
for the Destruction of Abandoned Chemical Weapons
- 1. Date and Time
- 6th November 1998 (Friday) 10.30 - 12.30
- Conference room( 5th floor), Prime Minister's Office
- Chairperson : Seigi HINATA
Members : Tomie AMARI, Yuji ENOMOTO, Shigeji KOSHI, Masaru TANAKA, Mitsugu TANAKA, Shoji NAKAHARA, Shuzo FUJIWARA, Kouichi MIZUNO
- 4.Agenda( Main Subject)
- (1)Report on the 12th on-site investigation
- (2)Interim Report (draft)
- (3)Study on each Constituent Process Technology
- The Secretariat reported on the 12th on-site investigation conducted in October and answered the Group members' questions.
The Group discussed and approved the Interim Report.
The Group studied each Constituent Process Technology and decided to continue the discussion.
- 6.Next meeting
- 7th December 1998 (Monday)
Interim Report: Technology Study Group for the Destruction of Abandoned Chemical Weapons