- PRESIDENT VETOES DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION BILL White House press release, 28 December 1995 The president objects to ballistic missile defense.
- Letter stating Administration policy on the Defense Authorization Conference Report, December 15, 1995.
- Administration of Export Controls Executive Order 12981 of December 5, 1995
- White House Non-Proliferation National Emergency Report to Congress - 09 November 1995
- 06-09-95 PRESIDENT URGES SENATE TO RATIFY START II, CWC TREATIES (Text: Statement by White House press secretary - 5 September 1995)
- Letter from National Security Adviser Anthony Lake concerning Presidential veto of Senate Defense Authorization Bill based on ABM Treaty provisions, 4 August 1995.
- Ballistic Missile Defense. An Administration Perspective Strategic Forum Number 36, July 1995 - Robert G. Bell.
- REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT U.S. AIR FORCE ACADEMY GRADUATION CEREMONY May 31, 1995
- White House Non-Proliferation National Emergency Report to Congress - 18 May 1995
- U.S.-UKRAINIAN SPACE COOPERATION (fact sheet issued by the White House in Kiev May 11, 1995)
- START III treaty WHITE HOUSE REPORT, FRIDAY, 14 APRIL 1995. Clinton has "no
interest in a major rewrite of the ABM (Anti-Ballistic Missile) Treaty."
- White House Forum on the Role of Science and Technology in Promoting National Security and Global Stability March 29 - 30, 1995
- Letter Report to Congress on significant developments in the area of export controls March 21, 1995
- Remarks by the President to the Nixon Center for Peace and
Conference 1 March 1995
- January 1995 exchange of letters between Newt Gingrich and
- National Security Science & Technology Strategy 1995 [partial contents listed here]
- Letter to Senator Daschle stating Defense Secretary Perry's
views on the 1996 Defense Authorization bill, December 15, 1995.
- Second THAAD Test Fails Memorandum Number: No. 274-M December 13, 1995
- U.S. Strategy: Engage China, Not Contain It Remarks as delivered by Secretary of Defense William H. Perry to the Washington State China Relations Council, Seattle, Oct. 30, 1995, followed by selected questions and answers.
- Defense Acquisition's Commitment to Counterproliferation - Remarks by Paul G. Kaminski, undersecretary of defense for acquisition and technology, to the National Defense University Counterproliferation Conference, Fort McNair, Washington, Oct. 27, 1995. Summary of U.S. efforts in counterproliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
- Record of Decision on the Final Supplement to the 1989 Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Actions at U.S. Army Kwajalein Atoll - October 26, 1995
- ARMY ANNOUNCES SOURCE SELECTION FOR CORPS SAM/MEADS October 12, 1995
- Transcript: DoD News Briefing : Tuesday, October 10, 1995 - 1:45 p.m. - Perry-Grachev meeting, including ABM Treaty issues.
- Sustaining the Nuclear Deterrent Force - Remarks by Paul Kaminski, undersecretary for acquisition and technology, to the
Strategic Systems Industrial Symposium, Offutt Air Force Base, Neb., Aug. 30, 1995.
- Letter to Sen. John Warner from Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff GEN. John Shalishkavili on the ABM Treaty, 2 August 1995.
- Letter to from Secretary of State Warren Christopher on the ABM Treaty, 2 August 1995
- Theater High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Memorandum Number: No. 172-M August 1, 1995
- Letter to Sen. Sam Nunn from Secretary of Defense William Perry on the ABM Treaty, 28 July 1995
- National Missile Defense Options BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFENSE ORGANIZATION, July 31, 1995
- Memorandum for Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition and Technology) from GEN Dennis J. Reimer to on MEADS, 28 July 1995
- Letter from SECDEF William J. Perryto Sen. Strom Thurmond on MEADS, 28 July 1995
- Letter from Robin Beard, Assistant Secretary General, NATOto Sen. Ted Stevens on MEADS, 25 July 1995
- Letter from GEN Gary E. Luck to Senator Nunn on Corps SAM, 24 July 1995
- Letter from GEN George A. Joulwan to Sen. Nunn on MEADS/Corps SAM, 20 July 1995
- Letter from GEN Dennis J. Reimerto Sen. Strom Thurmond on Corps SAM, 14 July 1995
- Letter from GEN John M. Shalikashvili to Senator Nunn on TMD priorities, 12 July 1995
- Letter to Sen. Carl Levin from Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
GEN. John Shalishkavili on the ABM Treaty, 28 June 1995.
- Letter from Secretary of Defense William Perry Objecting to House of
Representatives FY1996 Defense Authorization Bill Provisions
- Letter from LTG Malcolm R. O'Neill, Director, Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, to
Hon. Curt Weldon, Chairman, Subcommittee on Military Research and Development, Committee
on National Security, House of Representatives, Washington, DC, concerning ABM Treaty compliance of programs planned by the Ballistic Missile
Defense Organization for fiscal year 1996.
- Protecting U.S. Security During the New Russian Revolution Prepared remarks of Ashton Carter, assistant secretary of defense for international security policy, at the Institute for Foreign Policy Analysis Symposium on Security Strategy and Missile Defense, Washington, June 20, 1995.
- The Air Force Role in Theater Ballistic Missile Defense
by Gen. Ronald R. Fogleman, Chief of Staff, U. S. Air Force
Remarks as delivered to the American Defense Preparedness Association/National Defense University Foundation Breakfast Seminar Series on Missile Defense, Counter-Proliferation, and Arms
Control, Washington, D.C., June 16, 1995
- Working With Gulf Allies to Contain Iraq and Iran Prepared remarks of Secretary of Defense William J. Perry to the Council on Foreign Relations, New York, May 18, 1995.
- BMDO Studies Launching Targets from the Lower Keys in south Florida Memorandum Number: No. 112-M - May 10, 1995
- Record of Decision for the Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (FPEIS) for the Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Program - April 28, 1995
- BMDO and Army conducted first THAAD flight Memorandum Number: No. 100-M - April 21, 1995
- U.S. ASSISTS RUSSIA WITH WEAPONS DISMANTLEMENT AND WEAPONS SECURITY Reference Number: No. 163-95 - April 3, 1995
- US ASSISTS UKRAINE WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS DISMANTLEMENT Reference Number: No. 164-95 - April 1, 1995
- Record of Decision for the Theater Missile Defense Extended Test
Range Final Environmental Impact Statement- March 31, 1995
- Second intercept with Lightweight Exo-Atmospheric Projectile (LEAP) Memorandum Number: No. 084-M - March 28, 1995
- DoD Directive 5111.5 Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy (ASD(ISP)), March 22, 1995. - The Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy is the principal staff assistant and advisor on reducing and countering nuclear, biological, chemical, and missile threats to the
United States and its forces and allies.
- First intercept with Lightweight Exo-Atmospheric Projectile (LEAP) Memorandum Number: No. 049-M - March 6, 1995
- Onizuka Air Station, California - Federal Register: March 1, 1995
- Grand Forks Air Force Base, North Dakota - [Federal Register] March 1, 1995
- Transcript : DoD News Briefing : Tuesday, February 28, 1995, 11 a.m. BRAC and Grand Forks
- China and BMD/TMD - DoD News Briefing - February 21, 1995
- Medium Extended Air Defense System (MEADS) Statement of Intent (SOI) Reference Number: No. 079-95 - February 21, 1995
- Secretary of State Christopher and Secretary of Defense Perry joint letter to House Speaker Newt Gingrich National
Security and Revitalization Act - 14 February 1995
- Lightweight Exoatmospheric Projectile (LEAP) kinetic-kill vehicle (KKV) Test Planned for February 10, 1995 Memorandum Number: No. 029-M - February 8, 1995
- Deputy Secretary of Defense John Deutch, Subject: BMD program
logic 7 February 1995. Memorandum for: Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and
Technology; Under Secretary of Defense for Policy; Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense
for Policy; Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy; Director, Ballistic Missile Defense; Senior Deputy General Counsel, International Affairs and Intelligence.
- U.S. ASSISTS RUSSIA WITH NUCLEAR MATERIALS SECURITY - Reference Number: No. 032-95 - January 24, 1995
- Theater Missile Defense Extended Test Range Final Environmental Impact Statement - January 12, 1995
- Pursuing a Strategy of Mutual Assured Safety remarks by Defense Secretary William J. Perry at the National Press Club, Washington, Jan. 5, 1995. The Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Program offers U.S. incentives to former Soviet republics to surrender/dismantle their nuclear inventories. The plan is under attack both in the U.S. and Russia; Perry contends the opposition is misguided.
- Imposition of Chemical and Biological Weapons Proliferation
Sanctions On A Foreign Person DEPARTMENT OF STATE Bureau of Political-Military Affairs - December 6, 1995
- CONCEPTUAL BREAKTHROUGH REPORTED ON ABM/TMD STATE DEPARTMENT REPORT - 30 NOVEMBER 1995
- 09-11-95 BURNS CORRECTS RECORD ON WASHINGTON TIMES STORY ON START TREATY (Text: State Dept. spokesman's statement) 9 November 1995.
- U.S. Embassy Moscow cable on a Russian Duma report on the Start II Treaty, September 1995.
- State Department Cable to various U.S.
Embassies Expressing the Administration's View of Legislation Affecting the ABM Treaty under Discussion in the Senate - 13 August 1995
- US-DPRK Agreed Framework - BRIEFING BY AMBASSADOR-AT-LARGE ROBERT GALLUCCI AND THOMAS HUBBARD DEPUTY ASSISTANT SECRETARY FOR EAST ASIA AND PACIFIC AFFAIRS June 15, 1995
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Exports: Foreign Policy Controls 95/06/08
- Imposition of Chemical and Biological Weapons Proliferation
Sanctions On Foreign Persons DEPARTMENT OF STATE Bureau of Political-Military Affairs - June 7, 1995
- BRIEFING BY R. GALLUCCI ON NORTH KOREA NUCLEAR ISSUE FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 1995
- "Prospects for Peace and Security on the Korean Peninsula" Remarks by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Thomas C. Hubbard at a conference on "Prospects for Korean Reunification" sponsored by the Georgetown University Law Center and the Korea Economic Institute Washington Court Hotel Washington, D.C. April 11, 1995
- Iraq/Pakistan Nuclear Proliferation, ABM Treaty Issues STATE DEPARTMENT REPORT, 10 April 1995
- Imposition of Chemical and Biological Weapons Proliferation
Sanctions on Foreign Persons DEPARTMENT OF STATE Bureau of Political-Military Affairs - March 10, 1995
- Under Secretary of State Lynn Davis - Non-Proliferation Policy - 28 February 1995
- "The Nuclear Accord with North Korea: Dangers and Opportunities" Remarks by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Thomas C. Hubbard at the Heritage Foundation Conference January 31, 1995
- Letter stating intelligence community views on future ballistic missile threats, December 7, 1995.
- Notice of Proposed Withdrawal and Public Meeting; New Mexico Notice of Proposed Withdrawal and Public Meeting; New Mexico DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR - November 1, 1995
- PS/NIE 95-19 DCI National Intelligence Estimate President's Summary Emerging Missile Threats to North America During the Next 15 Years [Secret NOFORN Rel CAN] November 1995
- Remarks of John Holum
CSIS, 31 October 1995
- Third Quarter 1995 Edition: Developing Effluent Analysis Technologies to Support Nonproliferation Initiatives DOE's Arms Control and Nonproliferation Technologies
- Request for Comments on Effects of Foreign Policy-Based Export
Controls DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE Bureau of Export Administration - September 29, 1995
- JOHN D. HOLUM, DIRECTOR U.S. ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT AGENCY REMARKS TO THE AMERICAN ENTERPRISE INSTITUTE 26 September 1995
- JOHN D. HOLUM, DIRECTOR U.S. ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT AGENCY REMARKS TO THE ATLANTIC COUNCIL. "Congressional Challenges To Arms Control 13 July 1995.
- Continuity and Change in ABM Treaty Policy: Remarks Delivered to the Eighth Multinational Conference on Theater Missile Defense
London, U.K. by Dr. Stanley Riveles, U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, June 1995.
- Second Quarter 1995 Edition: Focus on the Airborne Multisensor Pod System (AMPS) DOE's Arms Control and Nonproliferation Technologies
- Simplification of Export Administration Regulations; Proposed Rule - Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration - May 11, 1995
- NON-PROLIFERATION ISSUES BREIFING BY JOHN HOLUM, DIRECTOR, U.S. ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT AGENCY - APRIL 13, 1995
- JOHN D. HOLUM, DIRECTOR U.S. ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT AGENCY REMARKS TO THE COUNCIL ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (CARI) 23 March 1995.
- JOHN D. HOLUM, DIRECTOR U.S. ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT AGENCY REMARKS AT THE ATLANTIC COUNCIL, WASHINGTON, D.C. 10 March 1995.
- JOHN D. HOLUM, DIRECTOR U.S. ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT AGENCY ATLANTIC COUNCIL. "Arms Control's Year of Decision" 10 March 1995.
- JOHN D. HOLUM, DIRECTOR, U.S. ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT AGENCY REMARKS AT THE CARNEGIE ENDOWMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL PEACE 18 January 1995.
- JOHN D. HOLUM, DIRECTOR U.S. ARMS CONTROL AND DISARMAMENT AGENCY REMARKS AT THE CITY CLUB OF CLEVELAND CLEVELAND, OHIO 17 February 1995.
- Energy Secretary O'Leary DOE NONPROLIFERATION AGENDA CARNEGIE ENDOWMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL PEACE Monday, January 30, 1995
- Lockheed Corporation, et al.; Proposed Consent Agreement With
Analysis To Aid Public Comment - Federal Trade Commission - January 27, 1995
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Sunday, October 20, 1996 - 11:27:34 AM