Goal 3 - Policy Makers
Enable Policy Makers to Promote Stability and Thwart Aggression Through
Integration of Cryptologic Support
We recognize the need to work with our policy customers to identify and
understand their cryptologic requirements. We will develop and provide intelligence
information and security products and services that are responsive, timely,
and useful upon receipt.
- Embed cryptologic elements with our policy customers to ensure that
we better understand and anticipate their information needs.
- Expand our collaboration with law enforcement agencies to improve
support to counterintelligence, nonproliferation, and transnational issues
such as narcotics trafficking, organized crime, and alien smuggling.
- Continue to work closely with all policy customers and improve our
interoperability to ensure that tailored intelligence and security products
and services meet their specific information needs and timeliness requirements.
- Expand "pull" dissemination capabilities to enable customers
to initiate realtime requests for data in response to emergent requirements
to improve crisis support.
- Work with the intelligence community to develop interactive databases
to enable the policy maker to initiate a single request, search all available
community databases, and receive the requested data.